September 11, 2009

UPDATE // Are You Sure You Want a Piece of Me?

This just in, Lindsay Lohan admits that she has always admired the career of Britney Spears and that she aspires to be like her...uy, what girl born circa 1985-ish didn't feel that way?

LiLo said, "I think I always kind of aspired to be like Britney Spears. I wanted to be in the tabloids when I was in middle school." I guess that explains the transition from actress to singer and from firecrotch to blond firecrotch. Sorry Linds, but Brit looks much MUCH better as a blond, and there's only room for one artificially, machine-created voice in the industry.

Brit's a healthy mother of two now, and the presence of hot-mess-Lilo won't do her any good. Please admire from a safe distance like the rest of us...thank you!

No comments: